Welcome to Muskoka Creekside Escape!
An all-season 2-bedroom cottage situated on a private road and backing onto a ravine with access to Muskoka River and Muskoka Lake. Privately nestled among mature trees, this serene setting has you feeling relaxed the moment you open your car door. Sit out on the front deck and listen to the sounds of birds and some frog song. Relax in your private outdoor steam Sauna. Paddle or power boat from the dock and explore Muskoka River all the way down to Lake Muskoka.
Pets up to 50lbs are welcome. Please note a $100 fee will be added to your stay total when traveling with your furry friends.
Newly renovated cottage feels like a modern version of a rustic cabin with pine cladding throughout.
- 2 large bedrooms
- 1 full bathroom with shower
- full kitchen with island
- open concept living room and dinning room
- cozy sitting area that can be used as a work space
- covered screened room with a sitting area, dinning area and a BBQ
- grassy area on the side for family games and a fire pit
- large deck with patio furniture overlooking the ravine
- 4 person outdoor wood-burning steam Sauna
- small dock at the creek
The ravine leads down to a creek connecting with the Muskoka River 300ft away.
Perfect for kayaking, canoeing and paddle boarding, but you can also bring a sea-doo or a small boat and keep it at the dock.
You have access to Muskoka Lake via the Muskoka River right from the dock.
We provide a tandem kayak for you to enjoy during your stay.
Allport Marina and Pride Marina are just down the road for your power boat launching needs.
Plenty of parking in front of the cottage for at least 4 cars.
There is space for a trailer if you are bringing a small boat, ATVs or snow mobiles.
High-speed internet available during your stay with Wi-Fi access.
Water activities, fishing, hiking and biking trails as well as golf courses, breweries and provincial parks are all nearby.
- Access to The Great Trail (1km)
- Strawberry Beach on Lake Muskoka (2.3km)
- Kirby’s Beach on Lake Muskoka (3.1km)
- Historic downtown Bracebridge (4.5km)
- Pride of Muskoka Marina (4.9km)
- South Muskoka Curling and Golf Club (6.1km)
- Muskoka Brewery (6.8km)
- Santa's Village Amusement Park (8km)
- Bracebridge Resource Management Area - biking and x-country skiing (14.3km)
- Gravenhurst Nordic Trails (14.8km)
- Arrowhead Provincial Park (46km)
- Algonquin Provincial Park - West Gate (81km)
During the winter, the cottage is ideal for cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, ice skating, ice fishing, and snowmobiling.
- Cottage has an eco friendly composting toilet that requires adding a small amount of composting material daily during your stay. Instructions and composting material provided
- We have one security camera in front of the cottage which only covers the outdoor front driveway area (for insurance and safety purposes)
- There is a steam Sauna available for guest use, it is equipped with a wood fired stove, and requires about an hour to heat up before use. Wood and fire starter provided. Guests are required to operate the stove in order to use the Sauna
- There is a shed at the front of the property with no access for guests.
- There are 2 locked storage rooms inside the cottage with no access for guests.
- There is a boat moored at the creek, but not available for guest use (May to October)
- Linens and Towels are NOT included in your rental fee. The beds will be prepped with a fitted bed sheet, ready for your bedding.
You can add the Linen and Towel service for a flat rate of $125 per week or $25 per night. The service includes:
- 1 bath towel, 1 hand towel and 1 face towel per guest
- 1 fitted bed sheet, 1 duvet with duvet cover and 2 pillows per bed
Please contact the host directly at least 24hrs prior to check-in if you wish to add Linen and Towel service.
- Please be respectful of our house rules and our neighbours as the cottage is not completely secluded.
- No unregistered guest allowed.
- We appreciate a Leave NO Trace policy. Please take garbage and recycling with you upon your departure and drop off at the waste bins, located across from Allport Marina on Beaumont Drive.
Wireless Broadband Internet
3 Double beds
Credit cards accepted, Accessible 24/7, Children welcome, Low allergen environment, Pets welcome, Pets allowed only after arrangement and Smoking not allowed
River and Waterfront
Kitchen & dining
Gas BBQ, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Kitchenette, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster, Water purifier and Vacuum cleaner
Canoe/Kayak, DVD-Player, Piano, Stereo system and TV (Antenna)
Parking & facilities
Private Garden, Private Porch and Parking included
Pool & spa facilities
Private Steam sauna
Internet & office
Wireless Broadband Internet
Heating & cooling
Ceiling fans, Central heating, Electric heating and Fireplace
Carbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, First aid kit and Smoke Detector
Bathroom & laundry
Hair dryer and Shower
Credit cards accepted
Low allergen environment
Pets allowed only after arrangement
Smoking not allowed
Check in: 04:00 PM
Check out: 11:00 AM